With Mint, you can create your own token with only a few simple clicks. Mint is a 'token creation' tool that is a great solution for founders looking for a quick, easy, secure and trusted way to generate tokens without coding experience or programming skills needed. Our token creator allows you to:
- Save time and money on audits and developers. With our pre-audited and battle-tested code, users can mint trusted fungible tokens, like cryptocurrency tokens, with no technical or programming knowledge needed.
- Set token economics (tokenomics), such as total supply and supply type.
- Customize token functions by making tokens mintable, setting burning and staking mechanisms, and transaction fees.
- Build on 8+ unique blockchains and their test networks. Create your own ERC-20 token or BEP-20. Mint currently supports the Ethereum, BNB Chain (Binance Smart Chain), Polygon, Velas, Fantom, Heco, Kava and Pulsechain blockchains.
At Team Finance Mint, we understand the value of your time and money. This is why creating a token through our platform takes just 10 minutes and is free of charge. The only cost is the gas fee to deploy the smart contract. In contrast, building a token in-house can take 3-6 months and cost upwards of $20,000 - $50,000 USD. While creating a token internally allows for more flexibility in terms of custom features and parameters, we strive to offer a comprehensive alternative with features to meet the needs of the industry.
We're confident that our Mint token generator is the best solution for you, so we'll share with you how you can create your own token in-house: Step 1 - Secure a smart contract developer to build the token on your selected blockchain. Developers can be found through sites like Upwork or through your personal network.
Estimated time: ~1 month Step 2 - Work with the developer to create your token. Estimated time: ~1-3 months Estimated cost: $10-20K USD *Not including project setbacks, sick days, vacations, etc. Step 3 - Research smart contract auditors, contact them and evaluate price quotes. Estimated time: ~2 weeks Step 4 - Select an auditor and wait while they evaluate the token contract. Estimated time: ~1-3 months (depending on auditors’ availability) Estimated cost: $10-50K USD (depending on the coding language of the blockchain) *This assumes that the auditor identifies no bugs or vulnerabilities. This would require more time and money to fix. Total estimated time: 4-7 months Total estimated cost: $20-70K USD Mint takes 10 minutes and is free of charge.
The power of Mint is its synergy with other Team Finance services, and deploying your token is only the first step. Suppose you want to build credibility and scale your community of investors and users. In that case, you'll want to use our other token services like Team Token Locks, Liquidity Locks, Token Vesting, Staking, and more. Alongside our intuitive dashboard, create a cryptocurrency token easily on ETH, BNB, MATIC and all other supported blockchains.
To create, go to My Mints and click "Create Coin", or go to https://mint.trustswap.org/create-coin and follow this simple procedure:
1. Select the blockchain you wish to create your token on. (e.g. ERC-20 tokens are on Ethereum)
2. Connect your wallet to switch networks from a blockchain Mainnet to their Testnet.
3. Design your tokens aspects. Name your token (25 characters max) and symbol (letter and numbers only, 8 character max), upload a token image, set your decimals (8-18), and more.
4. Set up your tokenomics. Input your Initial supply and Max supply amount (total supply maximum is 100,000,000,000,000). Your token Supply Type is Fixed.
5. Customize your tokens by selecting the functionality you want (transaction fee, mint function, burn function). If you select the 'Transaction Fee' function, you will set your tax percentage (20% maximum) in the next step.
6. Connect your wallet if you have not already; this will allow you to pay the blockchain gas fee to deploy your tokens smart contract and deliver your created tokens to your wallet address.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your own token with Mint. Use the My Mints dashboard to view your token's contract address and audit report, as well as access other Team Finance services, such as Liquidity Locks, token lock features, Token Vesting, Staking, and more.